Welcome to the Mormon Spiritual Experiences Podcast!
In this second episode, I explain in detail and give examples as to why using the “Divine Witness” framework is a flawed foundation upon which to make truth assertions.
To subscribe to this series, add this URL to your favourite Podcast Player (I am still working on directories such as iTunes): http://shawnsodyssey.net/feed/podcast/mormon-spiritual-experiences-podcast
Media Attribution (in order of apperance)
- Bumper Music: Peter Roe – Legend of Valor
- LDS, Bruce R. McConkie; The Purifying Power of Gethsemane 1985
- LDS, Richard G. Scott ; Have No Regrets: 1999
- True and Living Church of Jesus Christ of Saints of the Last Days: “Factions” This American Live radio show, 1996, Transcript available (Three quotes taken from this)
- Divine Truth, AJ Miller, YouTube Homepage Video, directly accessible here
- Divine Truth, AJ Miller, “general process that God designed” quote from 8.0 my LDS journey
- Divine Truth, AJ Miller, account of woman leaving her husband, from Sunday Night – Inside Australia’s Chilling New Cult (AJ Miller) (both testimonies from this video too)
- Islamic testimonies from compilation; 8.0 my LDS journey
- Judaic testimonies from compilation; spiritual witness
- Christian testimonies from compilation; spiritual witness
I really enjoyed this. Great work.
Thanks Amanda — and thanks for following the Podcast!